Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Ice-watch Women's ICE LO.WE.S.S.10 White Silicone Quartz Watch with White

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Ice-watch Women's ICE LO.WE.S.S.10 White Silicone Quartz Watch with White Dial

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 2 inches ; 1.3 ounces

  • Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B003A6NZNA

  • Item model number: LO.WE.S.S


Price : $104.04
You Save : $50.96 (33%)
Ice-watch Women's ICE LO.WE.S.S.10 White Silicone Quartz Watch with White Dial

Product Description


Time to upgrade to a cool, modern look. This Ice-watch has a white dial set in a sleek white plastic case. The white silicone band is finished with a buckle. It's a great casual accessory that's versatile enough to wear every day.

 

Ice-watch Women's ICE LO.WE.S.S.10 White Silicone Quartz Watch with White Dial

 

Ice-watch Women's ICE LO.WE.S.S.10 White Silicone Quartz Watch with White Dial

Customer Reviews


I had never heard of this brand but my wife wouldn't stop talking about it so I looked them up and Amazon. First I bought her a blue one and then she started talking a bout one with a heart. I ordered it and once it arrived I was surprised. It looked bigger in the picture. Not a bad looking watch. It's made with Swarovski elements which I have no idea what they are. If they were crytals I guess they would say crystals. All in all it's a nice watch for what it is I think over $100 is expensive but that's the price.

 

Ice-watch Women's ICE LO.WE.S.S.10 White Silicone Quartz Watch with White Dial

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment